When you work with Bethesda, you get to:
• Build meaningful, lasting relationships with the people we support
• Work with a dedicated, supportive team
• Collaborate with behavior analysts around the country
• Earn continuing education credits, as well as supervision hours
• Do the work you love with the support of a nationally recognized organization
But most of all, you have the chance to help others live their best lives possible—ones filled with choice, dignity and limitless potential
All Shifts located in Valparaiso.
We support the faith choices of the people we serve. As a direct support professional, you may be called upon to support someone you serve by assisting them with praying, reading appropriate religious and devotional materials with them, or companioning with them in worship, Bible study, or other religious events and practices that they find meaningful and enjoy. These are but a few examples of the ways we support the spiritual choices of the people we serve. While it is not required that direct support professionals agree with any of the religious preferences of the people we serve, it is expected that these preferences will be honored and supported.
To apply please submit your resume to Northeast.HR@bethesdalc.org